Homework is designed to practice newly taught skills, develop independent study habits or to enrich the curriculum.
Our HOMEWORK EXPECTATIONS are focused on
- HOMEWORK must be aligned to the state standards and the 9 week project based learning unit
- HOMEWORK must be posted on the teacher webpage weekly with explicit directions, expectations, and opportunities for parents/students to communicate to clarify misunderstandings
- HOMEWORK must include due dates for completion
- HOMEWORK is a formative process; it must provide timely feedback
- HOMEWORK that requires project completion must have a rubric (* posted to the website)